Japanese version is here.
- Personal Information
- Professor, 3rd Department, Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo.
- Location / Address
- Room No.Ee-403 / TEL:+81-3-5452-6284
- Research Interest
- Cryptography, Information Security, Security Management
- Ph.D. (from Graduate School of Electronics Engineering, The University of Tokyo)
- Thesis: "Linear Estimation of Multiple Signal Sources in the Biomagnetic Inverse Problem"
- Membership of Academic Society
- Society for Computational Economics
- JSSM (Japan Society of Security Management)
- Fishing (Surf Casting)
- Sports Speciality
- Middle and Long Distance Race of Track & Field (personal records are: 400m---52"5, 800m---1'58"0, 1500m---4'09"1, 5000m---15'28"2, 10000m---32'21"0, Marathon---2:26:54, competed in the final trial for the Sydney Olympic Games, final trial for the Athene Olympec Games, 33rd at 89th Japan Chanpionship)
Back to Toppage
Department of Informatics and Electronics / Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo/
4-6-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8505, Japan